The deadline for our scholarships has been extended to November 23rd! Chicago’s Leading Edge Chapter is offering 5 wonderful scholarships this year available under the scholarship tab. You must be a Women in Aviation, International member to apply. Good luck everyone!
The 2015 Chicago’s Leading Edge Scholarships are here! This year we are proud to offer 7 scholarships.
- Dispatch Scholarship – Recipient of the award will receive $400 toward the aviation dispatch written and practical exam. The recipient should demonstrate their desire to work in aviation dispatch, as well as proof of enrollment in a dispatch course.
- Flight Training Scholarship – Recipient of the award will receive $1000 to put toward flight training for private, instrument, commercial, multiengine or CFI ratings.
- Membership Scholarship (3 Scholarships available) – Recipient of the award will receive a two-year membership to Women in Aviation International to encourage active membership in both WAI and Chicago’s Leading Edge Chapter. The top three applicants will all receive the two-year membership to Women in Aviation International.
- Future’s Unlimited Scholarship – Recipient of the award will receive $750 intended to cover conference registration, banquet, hotel, and airfare for one person to attend WAI’s 2016 Annual Conference in Nashville, TN March 10-12, 2016.
- Paperless Pilot Scholarship – This award is for an iPad and a one-year subscription to ForeFlight. The recipient will receive an iTunes gift card in the amount of $75 intended to cover the purchase of ForeFlight. The iPad will be a refurbished 3rd generation iPad WiFi + Cellular 16GB.