Chicago’s Leading Edge Chapter of Women in Aviation 2021 Scholarships:
- Aviation Business Scholarship – Recipient of the award will receive $1500 to put toward their books and tuition pertaining to aviation business studies at a college or university for the 2020-21 year.
- Aviation Maintenance Scholarship – Recipient of the award will receive $1,500 to put toward aviation maintenance for aircraft, engine, or avionics training.
- Flight Training Scholarship – Recipient of the award will receive $1,500 to put toward flight training for private, instrument, commercial, multi-engine or CFI ratings.
Send completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to October 12, 2021.
Be sure to read How to Win a Scholarship for some great advice on getting the scholarship you really want! Scholarships are a major part of the benefits of chapter membership and couldn’t be provided without the valuable donations of both time and money of our many volunteers and sponsors. Thank you so much for your support! For more information on how to donate or participate in fundraising events, please click here. Please click the links below to access the scholarship applications and instructions. Chapter membership is required. For more information on joining Chicago’s Leading Edge Chapter of Women in Aviation, please click here.
- Aviation Business Scholarship_2021
- Aviation Maintenance Scholarship_2021
Applicants can feel free to apply for all scholarships, however they are only eligible to win one. The deadline for all scholarships is postmarked by October 12, 2021. Good luck everyone! Please email email@example.com for more information.